Specialized in for-profit and non-profit B2B social impact strategy, communications, business development and public relations, we can help you identify and organize your next stakeholder roundtable, develop the quarterly updates your followers and customers want, design and manage campaigns to get your initiative, product or brand noticed.
Focus areas include: Social impact, ESG strategy, Circular economy, Sustainability & CSR.
- Communications: “If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?” A great product or idea doesn’t get traction unless it’s talked about by those in a position to buy. A little up-front planning on communication strategies, branding cohesion, positioning and messaging, and campaign development can go a long way to see your projects appreciated by customers and influencers.
- Research & Analysis: While lots of quantitative data is readily available, there’s a missing opportunity to understand the human side of your industries trends and data-points. Skilled in conducting qualitative market research, data collection and analysis, Humanista Projects™ can pull this information together to strengthen your quantitative findings and recommendations.
- Environmental, Social, Governance: By introducing ESG strategies to your core business operations, your business can reduce risk and increase profitability. Together we will explore opportunities and techniques specific to your industry, organizational size and business goals to develop strategies for positive impact and change.
- Stakeholder & Community Engagement: It takes time to build trust and rapport with your audiences, but you also need to know all the audiences who could positively or negatively reflect on your brand. Stakeholder mapping and tailored messaging helps ensure your position and relevance in the market. At the end of the day – all business, all purchasing decisions are made by people. And rational arguments are not always strong enough to outweigh the emotional and psychological bias of a person. Relationships matter.
- Fundraising & business development: Fostering and building relationships to help close deals, build brand loyalty and realize new shared-value initiatives.